- Dan giving me a ride to the office.
- Lunch with Mi Mero Mole with EB/KY/AG.
- Finishing up my slides with a bit of time to spare before the Community of Practice.
- Socks and shoes not getting too wet in the downpour during my bike ride.
- Pretty easygoing gymnastic class.
- Soup dumplings for dinner with ZK.
Friday, April 28, 2017
Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Good timing on buses to get in to the office.
- Remembering my shower bag as more stuff to bring home.
- Getting lunch at Bamboo Sushi with BM and ZK.
- Getting ramen and a chocolate tacolette for dinner from Pine Street Market.
- Dan giving me a ride home.
- Remembering that we had a new episode of The Americans to watch.
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Lunch from Rabbits Cafe.
- Good attendance at the last LunchConf I host at New Relic.
- Getting a chai from Brass Bar.
- Catching up with ELV.
- Getting through my afternoon meetings in a measured way.
- Even Dan finding the breastfeeding class to be really informative and practical.
Monday, April 24, 2017
- Not getting too drenched on the bike ride in.
- Going for lunch with KN.
- Afternoon break for Lauretta Jean sweet pastries with ZK.
- Finishing off GAE testing.
- Dan giving me a ride home to cart back the bulk of my stuff at the office.
- Enjoying a popsicle for dessert.
Sunday, April 23, 2017
- Having an ice cream sandwich for breakfast because why not.
- Enjoying the burger from New Seasons for lunch.
- Really informative and enjoyable first baby class.
- Picking up a Thai iced bubble tea on the way home.
- Watching The Hunt for Red October.
- Remembering to move my laundry into the dryer before it was too late.
- Perfect timing between eyebrow appointment and the ballet.
- Picking up a vegetarian lunch from Veggie Grill.
- Taking a nap after getting home.
- Hanging out with ZK.
- Dan making lentils for dinner.
- Reading A Conjuring of Light pretty quickly and not staying up late for it.
- Finishing the morning demo with 4 seconds to spare.
- Happyplace lunch at Bailey's.
- Productive working session with KL.
- Cacao walk with Hackbright ladies.
- Biking to massage and getting there early.
- Finding a comfortable position for massage on lower back still.